You Don't Know the Half of It












Dax Carter vs Joey McCoy, Catalog 21 - Boys Will Be Boys (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

At the beginning, Big Dax Carter takes one look at Joey McCoy and confides to the camera, "This is a welterweight or something. I'm a heavyweight. This isn't my match." A heartbeat later, Joey slugs him from behind and proceeds to whip the heavyweight's ass. Dax is over a hundred pounds heavier than Joey - still, steer wrestlers wrestle four-legged opponents 150 to 470 pounds heavier than them, and Joey employs rodeo methods against Dax - pouncing, kicking, twisting, whatever it takes to bring the man down.

I'll hand it to these muscleboys: they put up a damn good fight, and I'm not usually a fan of big-vs-little contests. Dax sells Joey's attacks just enough to convince me that they mostly annoy him but also that they are wearing him down. Quite the opposite, Joey sells both sides of the fight - victim and aggressor - as if he were an anime hero. The small and youthful-looking babyface is probably too hot to be legal, but his husky voice makes it seem almost permissible to jump the kid's bones. Presented with the opportunity, Dax proceeds to destroy his opponent full force - or tries to.

The GIFs are taken from just the first half of the 27-minute match, which hold enough action to give you a taste of the whole video. The rest of the match kept me guessing and gave me plenty to lick my lips over. Neither wrestler has an easy time of it - and I suppose I'm not spoiling anything in saying that the choke-out finisher does not stretch credulity. This is probably the best big-vs-little match I've seen, and the close quarters of the MBW fight space add to the intensity. In my opinion, McCoy vs Carter would not have been half as tasty if staged in a 20x20 ring.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more