Ivan the Durable











A story that begins at the beach and ends with a choke-out is the perfect How I Spent My Summer Vacation paper. Trust me, I teach English. The GIFs give a rough outline of the story. Hunkswrestling  impresario Steve Mason happens upon Ivan Guerrero on the beach. The two chat. Steve mentions the line of work he's in, and Ivan seems interested in learning the fighting arts. Steve invites him to his dojo. Steve shows Ivan a few holds. Articles of clothing get dropped. The fights start to get real, maybe too real, and Steve soon finds himself fighting for his life (more or less).

Ivan Guerrero is a real find: handsome, well-built, aggressive, and subtitled in English. The 2020 match is less wrestling than BJJ. There's no sex either, unless you count (and I do) the overpowering sexiness of Ivan and Steve, especially in the final 15 minutes of the 38-minute video, when the boys get pushy and rough. The match brings to life what I always wanted to see - Olympic gymnasts getting in a fistfight (nobody better mention the word Gymkata - just don't). I meddled with the GIFs a bit, unable to resist Matrix-style slow motion for some of them. It's my virtual way of entering the brawl. I hope  Ivan returns to fight Dark JR and rematch Steve. The guy's a menace and a hunk.


Visit Hunkswrestling here.

Comments

  1. As far as I know, DarkJR and Steve are the main / local wrestlers based in Spain, hence they are featured in most of vids, specially Steve. Iván probably joins the hunkswrestling roster as he is a Spanish wrestler too, and Steve hints that we may see Ivan in more videos in the future when he warns him about the presence of other fighters in the dojo. The truth is that it would be a great success if Ivan were promoted in future fights, he is as handsome as cocky, ideal characteristics for a fighter

    ReplyDelete
  2. TablettesdeChicolatAugust 20, 2020 at 1:46 PM

    When this was first posted on August 17, I wanted to comment, but I couldn't on my iPad, but I discovered that I could on my cellphone, like now.

    So, better late than never.

    As I read the synopsis I was unsure who's who. I guessed wrong: Ivan was the sexier one. In the future be sure to identify the wrestlers by their gear.

    To confirm it I had to research the grapplers. I shouldn't have had to work that hard.

    As Ack wrote, I hope there's a rematch and other videos with Ivan.

    I enjoyed the GIFs. So I went to Hunkswrestling.

    Steve is the central character. I saw that you already posted about his match with The Beast, who we know from another promotion. Still, keep your eyes out for him to reappear here.

    From there profile pics, I'd add Muscledani and Duomatrix, though it's not possible to confirm their promise from their match thumbnails.

    I don't see any videos with Ares, but another hot looking profile shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more