Hot as Blazes











Nick Flex vs Spencer Hawkins, Catalog 24 - Below the Belt! (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

What are the odds of a slim white boy in pink trunks getting the better of Nick Flex? 

I would have said zero before I saw this match. Both Nick and Spencer Hawkins are on my Top 10 list of current underground wrestling stars - lust at first sight for both: Nick against Bruno the Beast in MBW's first catalog and Spencer against Kurt Fletcher in Catalog 13. Still I would never have thought to pit them against each other. It's a good thing that I don't make those calls. Spencer gives Nick his best fight since Flex's second match against Austin Tyler.

The MBW ring gives both the room to slam and leap to their hearts' content - and make thunder doing it. The battle mounts in intensity, and pretty soon it's clear that these two don't like each other. It's not so much the words they say to each other as the fire in their eyes as they attempt to knock the other guy's teeth out. Regular readers of this blog know that this is the sort of setup - two of my idols fighting to the death - that simultaneously fills me with dread and lust.

I would have appreciated more sweat, though. Nick and Spencer are usually good for gallons of it. This brawl makes them glisten, but only as it draws to a close. And Spencer's pink trunks rub nicely against Nick's red, white, and navy blue. The bruiser mentality raises the animosity to the ceiling. An aggrosexual like me finds the tension exhilarating and enervating - and oh so very sensual.


Visit MuscleBoy here.


Comments

  1. It's great matches like these that rekindle my desire for a big Nick Flex Gauntlet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more