Craven












Craven Knyte vs Brandon Gore, MAW Rightful Heir (Midwest All-Star Wrestling)

Cagematch lists three matches in 2018 that pitted these two against each other. The third and final is this one, fought in November in St. Paul, Minnesota. (I blogged on one of their earlier matches here.) The draw for me, and apparently for lots of Midwestern fans, is Craven Knyte, built like Talos in Jason and the Argonauts, but ten times faster. He has the flex without sacrificing flexibility.

In the full match on YouTube, Craven is in charge until Brandon Gore turns things around about halfway through. Craven's handsome and expressive face is as big a draw for me, as are his bountiful brawn and the black-and-red trunks he wears like a layer of laminate. If I were Gore, I'd consider myself lucky to share a ring with this guy and survive.

The way Craven expresses regret for unintentionally hitting a ringside fan shows he is a good guy. (A bruise from Craven might well be cooler than an autograph.) But he has heel characteristics, too, namely his volatile offense. Probably the thing I like best about the guy is the way he throws a punch - a sickle-like trajectory that kicks back through his whole body!


Visit Midwest All-Star Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. I love this batch of indie reviews you've done! It's turned me on to some new wrestlers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more