Guiltless Pleasure











Cash vs Dante Bello, Bro Battle (Wrestler4Hire)

I'm too old now to be embarrassed by my abject admiration of beautiful men who wrestle, even beauties who barely know how to wrestle. As I see it, that's one of the benefits of age. I'm not in competition, so I can sit back and enjoy the show. Cash and Dante are high on my watch list. Almost everything I desire is present in spirit in this Bro Battle with the two men wrestling in a living room. 

This is playtime with an edge. Cash and Dante battle until one of them is knocked out cold. All the while there's a glint in both men's eyes that suggests they're enjoying the hell out of all of this and would like the moment to last forever. Even as matters turn serious, and the lively smack of sweaty bodies wears down to hoarse huffs and puffs, and the glazed eyes blink as the wrestler's hunch down to engage one more time, behind the exhaustion there's a live heart pounding like a tom-tom. Three minutes before the end, one guy chokes the other guy out, but the guy gets back up, wants more, and the victor gives him more, climaxing with one last choke-out.

Cheesy to some, this kind of manboyish roughhouse is my biggest delight in life. It's not just about my memories of my own youth. Watching it, being close to it, revisiting it, I feel the most alive.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more