Slammed














Sean Kustom vs Gavin Lewis, Shield Pro Wrestling

Kustom is an intriguing heel - handsome, well-built, and stiff-backed. With his muscle and  sharp good looks, he could be a superhero - but he has been well cast as a heel. He calls himself Swagzilla, a name that suggests both celebrity posh and monster.   

His opponent Lewis was a rookie at the time of this event - about three or four years ago, I assume. On Twitter, Lewis bills himself as an "aspiring pro wrestler" to this day. He also calls himself The HellHound, another monster, but one that can be seen as good or bad. Hellhounds are both punishers of evildoers and protectors of the underworld. 

Sean is as hot a heel as I have ever seen. The combination of beauty and strength excites me. Kustom's good looks trigger a reflex - a combination of amazement, fear, and  dizzying sensuality. That's not just a wrestling thing with me or just a sexual thing. It's nothing that simple or pure. I have been overwhelmed by it when I see the stars on a clear night, when a long-lost friend reaches out to me again, when I saw the Nefertiti bust, when I read Proust, There's a lot about our feelings and urges that are mysterious, and we sometimes are too quick to categorize in psychobabble. Like giving something a name ever settles anything.


Visit Shield Pro Wrestling here on Facebook..

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more