Do You Want Your Ass Kicked Now or Later?











Cody Blayde vs Tiko, Demolition 32 (BG East)

I wrote the catalog description for this match. I'm proud that BG East trusts me with such a task since most of my blogging is, directly or indirectly, about me. Cody Blayde fascinates me.  I have known bad boys in my day. I participated in university theatrical productions. Brad was a fellow cast member, something of a wild card, flawlessly handsome, and we hung out for a couple of years. Once he threw a temper tantrum during rehearsal and stormed out of the building. I followed him and told him he was being an asshole (again). He said, "You're right. I bet you want to punch me in the face right now." I denied the truth. "I probably won't even defend myself," he said, smirking. "Hit me and find out." I didn't, but the wood in my pants made me uncomfortably aware of my then suppressed sexual bent. Now I regret missing the chance to fistfight in a parking-lot. 

Cody looks like Brad, only with hair dye and tattoos deliberately mussing up his white-bread good looks. As a ring performer, he is both magnetic and irritating. His constant yabbering is, for me, like fingernails scratching a chalkboard. Given that this is a Demolition match, I'm hoping Tiko, who made a strong impression in BGE's live show in 2018, will pummel the shit out of this punk. However, the cocky slouch and the nuthouse banter convince me that this is going to be Cody's match. Tiko hasn't a chance against this guy.

Besides both wrestlers' good looks, what makes this match sexy is how easily Cody commands and destroys Tiko's body. His tortures are inventive, seemingly spontaneous, genuinely painful, and amusing. As the catalog description puts it, "Blayde is as sexy in his bad-boy rage as fans could possibly hope. His torturous assaults prove him to be splendidly nasty and a master of punishing holds. Tiko's agonies are heart-wrenching and, yes, arousing." Once or twice, I worried that Tiko might have to be hospitalized. Cody never stops. He pulls off one sinew-snapping hold after another. This is a kid who needs to be taught a lesson, but after only a few minutes, Tiko's in no condition to play the disciplinarian.


Visit BG East here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more