Rob Steel's in Town











Rob Steel vs Johnny Greco, Let's Wrestle? Let's FUCK (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Well, hello, Rob Steel! I gasped when you stepped on the MuscleBoy mat with your sharply defined muscles and your head cocked back like the macho-stud you are. Those chartreuse trunks must take a whole lot of confidence. I even got the shivers when you looked nonchalantly into the camera, popped your biceps, and announced, 

"MuscleBoy Wrestling, finally you got a real wrestler on your website. Rob Steel's in town." 

That caught my dick's attention. Such overweening self-confidence in a new hire must either prove itself or be punished for its arrant knavery. Then, in the gruff manner I like in my men, Johnny Greco steps between you and the camera, his biceps erupting into hard-metal mounds. Johnny is shorter and lighter than you, and frankly his win record at MuscleBoy Wrestling could use some reupholstering, but at that moment - a moment of contentious territoriality - I fell a little bit in love with the guy.

You saw nothing to fear in him. "I don't think you know who you're messing with," you said: words I'd include in my wedding vows if I were the marrying kind. Greco doesn't look all that worried - or impressed. You thought he was bluffing. Then you locked arms, and Johnny shoved you to the wall and plied your tattooed chest with forearm strikes. "Who's tough now?" Johnny bragged, admittedly a premature boast. You pushed Greco to the opposite wall and landed some stiff punches. "Is that all you got?" Johnny taunted as he coughed up your knuckles, but when you were done, it took him a couple of seconds to get his land-legs back. "You like that, don't ya," you said, probably with good reason. I smelled the promise of a stiff match, and you guys didn't let me down.

A territorial dispute is perfect wrestling bait. In this case, tensions mount for twenty-four more minutes before a piledriver decides who's boss and who's all talk. Steel vs Greco excites me in all the right places. Pure fight, pure stud-vs-stud eroticism. I hope you guys plan on sticking around. You're exactly what I need.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

  1. I have bought all of Johnny Greco's matches on MuscleBoy Wrestling. Johnny Greco was my favorite muscled jobber until Rob Steel came to town!! Watching Rob Steel being piledrive to the mat and out for the count was HOT HOT HOT!! I hope there will be lots more of Rob Steel as a muscled jobber to come!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more