Fists of Steel













Rob Steel vs Tripp Evans, Catalog 28 - Heels & Jobbers! (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

When I first saw Rob Steel give Johnny Greco a pounding in Catalog 27, I had to hit Pause and rush to my bedroom and hump my mattress for thirty minutes. My poor dog was worried. I had to give her extra bacon treats to calm her down. Though Steel is too much man for me - the beard, the squint, the tattoos, the sweat, and all that swelling muscle - him being all masterful and stuff makes me stiff as a pipe wrench. His return to MBW in Catalog 28 is cause for rejoicing.

Tripp Evans is smaller and lighter. He's new to MuscleBoy. Tripp may lack a reputation here, but he comes on like gangbusters in his debut against Rob. Under the Catalog 28 heading of  "Heels & Jobbers!" Tripp is obviously the jobber in this contest, but Tripp doesn't believe it at first. He cuts loose on Steel several times, and with enough force to make sure Steel feels it. 

But Rob reins him in and bludgeons the newcomer into submission. I love the way Steel tucks Evans' face under his crotch and hammers the recruit flat to the mat. His knuckles crack Tripp's forehead, spine, ribs, and scalp, and few men execute a body slam with as much impact as Rob gives it.

Rob Steel doesn't mess around, and I love that about him. Just point him towards the guy you want wrecked, and he purees the poor jerk. I'm glad MuscleBoy has paired him against only other muscle-boys so far. It's like the Hercules movie of my dreams. God, what a man! 


Visit MuscleBoy here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more