Pummel and Grope












Tripp Evans vs Joey Nux, Catalog 31 - Pummel and Grope (MuscleBoy)

Check the seventh GIF. When Joey grabs Tripp's cock, Tripp shakes all over like he's in an electric chair. That's my favorite moment from this new MuscleBoy match. There are more cock moments than just the one. The match is full of cock, straining to bust through both men's silky trunks like Jiffy Pop. The trunks hold the line, however, saving the match from an X rating.

Last fall, Tripp Evans debuted, taking a licking from strongman Rob Steel. He came back to kick Jax Atwell's ass. Now he's jobbing for Joey Nux. Nobody twisted his arm to do it. He volunteered to be Nux's bitch for 29 crotch-searing minutes. I don't blame him. Sometimes you have to suffer to get close to muscles like Joey's. Tripp suffers for it - suffers gorgeously - but to rub palms over every inch of Nux is probably worth the pain.

This is Joey's introduction to MuscleBoy. I suspect Joey likes the way Tripp sells a spot as much as I do. Who wouldn't? Tripp's vibrations did the trick for me, and I wasn't even on the mat. Evans survives a piledriver and a back-buster, too, and the sells are nothing short of perfection. Heels should stand in line to get a piece of Evans, and MuscleBoy needs to give the kid some more punks to beat up, too.

Visit MuscleBoy here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more