Bearhug Blues












Nick Karras vs Drew Harper, Bearhug Blues (88Wrestling)

Nick and Drew are wrestling gods. The two of them and the three rounds of this match are the best ways to spend twenty-three minutes and $21.95. If I told you just how much I mark out for Nick Karras, you'd lose all respect you've ever had for me, if any. Watching him sweat, I feel my heart melt down to a pool of shivering jelly. There it is, so despise me. And that's just a sample of his effect on me. And Drew has much the same effect. The two of them, slick with sweat and limbs tautly entangled, are religion, art, atom bomb, and ejaculation all rolled into one.

These two men have brought 88Wrestling to life in the opening months of 2022. The promotion has never been better. It's been a while since I was this enthusiastic about anything. Beyond the beautiful but not overly fussed-over physiques, 88 now gives its fans speedy takedowns and tighter, angrier grips than ever before in its four-and-a-half-year history. Nick and Drew have especially good chemistry. Drew's smooth torso pressed against Nick's hairiness affects me viscerally, as does the 25-pound weight advantage Drew has over Nick. I recently celebrated a birthday that brought me a three-inch thick filet, a lava lamp, and a set of four lucha-libre coasters. This match is like another gift, even though I bought it for myself. 


Visit 88Wrestling here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more