Body Heat
Damien Stone vs Masyn Thorne, Catalog 31 - Pummel and Grope (MuscleBoy Wrestling)
From the start, Masyn and Damien are into each other. It takes thirteen minutes before they're literally IN each other. The flirty prelude consists of MuscleBoy's trademark meat-and-greet as the pair get accustomed to each other's muscles by shoving and tussling, caveman style. It's playfulness with a rough and tough undercurrent that partially subsides in the last twenty minutes, when the men decide to make love not war. But even then, and all the way to the final shot, there's coltish aggressiveness in the ways they handle each other's body.
I've seen both these studs in previous MBW videos, but, quite honestly, I didn't recognize them until the final, eruptive moments. I saw Damien last summer ploughing into sex-god Lucas Leon. Maybe back then I was distracted by Leon's physique and coal-black fur. In this match Damien caught my eye with his winsome personality, equal to his mounds of meaty muscle. I eventually recognized Masyn from a match (also with Lucas Leon) from late last year. I knew the face from somewhere, but I assumed he reminded me of somebody on TV. He's a playful cub in this match, bouncing around Damien like a puppy - a cock-thirsty puppy.
MuscleBoy portrays male-to-male lust with as much creativity as its more conventional mat and ring wrestling. This selection from the company's latest catalog is more "grope" than "pummel," but Stone/Thorne is rich in both areas.
Visit MuscleBoy here.


Comments
Post a Comment