Hardwood












This match gets bonus points for staging the fight on a hardwood floor and introducing a jobber who pays back his tormentors.  That doesn't necessarily mean that Brandon defeats the more experienced Eliot and Nathan, but it does suggest that WrestleFrat has found itself a rookie worth betting on. Brandon has a durable body, and he puts it to work by getting back at two mischief-makers who live to pull hair, punch guts, and lock their limbs around unsuspecting prey.

I like what I have seen of Nathan FX at Wrestler4Hire. He's best up against roughnecks like TJ Reks and Elite Eliot. To judge strictly on appearances, he is a good fit for an eighties new wave band had he been born earlier. I like it when he pisses somebody off and gets his ass whipped. I'm better acquainted with Eliot, whom I've followed for almost six years now. His crooked smile and rascally cheek have fascinated me, especially in his bouts against John Wolfboy and Guido Genatto

Brandon might be big news. Time will tell. I want to see more of him ... and Nathan and Eliot.


Visit WrestleFrat here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more