Manhandlers













Rock Petrov vs Ray Mousi (Movimus Wrestling)

Except for thumb wrestling, arm wrestling, and WWE, I love any style of wrestling from backyard fights to pehlwani to glima to jockstrap battles on a bed. As a rule, my favorite wrestling involves grappling, as opposed to leaping, flipping, or even punching, though punching became a turn-on maybe ten years ago. I am a big fan of Movimus's wrestling matches, especially those that feature guys who know how to wrestle, which is pretty much all of them. 

What I particularly like about Movimus's latest release is that both Petrov and Mousi are stocky guys, thickly and strongly built for performance more than for show. In my youth, I was stocky but solid, except for the occasional jiggle of baby fat (I was never the svelte sort), so I gravitate to matches that remind me of those days. Nobody's trying to beat anybody up in this match, and the two counter each other tit for tat all the way to the end. They're so close in style and strength that a rematch is almost certain.

Both wrestlers are great. Rock Petrov (in the white trunks) is my man, taking on the more chiseled and heavier Ray Mousi. I like the way Petrov fights. He's tenacious and rough, tough enough to stand up to Mousi, never flinching, and never losing his cool. I like the way Rock's tummy protrudes - in, say, a UCW match, it would definitely get punched. Also, I like that the wrestlers breathe in huffs and puffs, better than trash talk, in my opinion. 


Visit Movimus here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more