Take My Money












Drew Harper vs Johnny, Tied Up Trophy (WrestleFrat)

Vegas. Drew finds a dropped keycard in the hotel hallway. He tries it on a couple of doors until he finds the one the card unlocks. Inside, Johnny is unaware that Drew is creeping up behind him. The rest of the action takes place in bed, where Drew has tied Johnny up. Johnny blurts out that he just won a lot of money gambling. Drew wants the code for the safe, but Johnny's lips are sealed.

This is a clever thriller, but it's not a wrestling match. At least I don't count one-sided roughhouse a match. Still, this one-act drama has merits, chiefly Harper gradually undressing as he assaults Johnny, but also the way it simulates a Hollywood noir thriller. Probably, if I knew Drew was in the hotel, I'd drop my keycard in the hall on purpose. I'd rather he not tie me up, but wrestling is another story entirely. Okay, I'm rethinking the whole thing. Tie me up, if you like, beat me up, too, just ... oh, hell, give me the whole Johnny treatment. Take my money, please.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more