Movie Star Muscle - Parts 1 and 2










Donevan vs Vinny, Movie Star Muscle - Parts 1 and 2 (WrestleFrat)

I forgive myself for being drawn in by the smooth movie star muscle and Donevan's curly hair and not the wrestling or dramatics. I can't say that either the wrestling or the acting can stand on its own legs. I appreciate the attempt to include eye-gouging and forearm smashes, though both fall short of savagery. 

These two beautiful bodies tied up together in knots turn me on. There's no sweat to speak of, but Vinny and Donevan are good sports. The rage and pain do the trick for me in a frolicky fraternity sort of way. 

As I have said before, hair-pulling is one of my favorite types of dirty fighting - Vinny seems to enjoy it, and Donevan's agony is convincing. I could spend whole days watching these two young men tumble over each other's bodies and tear off each other's sweaty gear and use it as a muzzle.








Visit WrestleFrat here.

Comments

  1. They should change the name of the site to WrestleTat. I haven't seen a single video I would want to order because of all the ink ruining their bodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree. Everyone has the right to like tattoos but, equally, we have the right to dislike.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more