It's Complicated











Rivet vs Gohan vs Falcon, Mat Wars 156 (Thunders Arena)

Typically, I like one man taking on one man in a fight. This match has three men, but I enjoyed its duplicity and multiple betrayals, and the twists were easy for me to follow. Twists, even fairly common ones, sometimes confuse me. In brief, Falcon pays Gohan to avenge Falcon's loss to Rivet in Mat Wars 154, which addressed the subject of robbery, which ultimately figures into this match, also. For the record, Rivet is considerably bigger than either Falcon or Gohan, each around fifty pounds lighter than Rivet and eight inches shorter. Also, there are differences in muscularity and fight savvy. Eventually, Rivet and Gohan conspire to eliminate Falcon, take the money, and split it between themselves. How that works out I'll leave for you to witness for yourself.

Or you can look at the spoiler below.

SPOILER. 

Falcon escapes after Rivet and Gohan bungle a two-on-one attack.  Rivet knocks out Gohan, and then goes after Falcon in search of the money. I suspect a sequel is on its way.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more