Two on One
Eliot EverHardt vs Anton Alvarez and Nero Angelo, Match 831 - 2 vs 1 (UCW)
Not everybody is as pleased as I am that hunky Eliot EverHardt has joined the UCW universe. The guy is hot, fans ogle him (me, I'd eat him with a side of Derrick Cole, if I could), and he arrives with years of ring savvy behind him - and there's a pretty good chance he'll be champion someday. Anton and especially Nero don't fancy the idea of living in Eliot's shadow, so they're doing something about it. The question is Will the two of them be enough to take down the calm, confident, and composed stud muffin?
Anton and Nero are formidable adversaries as solo acts. They had a go at each other (and Max Ryder) in an oil match early this year. In 2021, they took on each other in a chloroform match. To my knowledge neither has shared the ring with Eliot previously. They may be in for a surprise.
Eliot always looks like he's up for a good fight. He looks like a bully, albeit an exceptionally hot bully. However, in most matches I've seen him in, he's the good guy. Something about him - the smooth cut of his body, his ugh face when he's punched in the gut - draws my eye, and not the least of his charms are his abilities as a fighter.
As the clips above show, all three fighters will stop at nothing to win the match. They mostly target the gut and the cock and, near the end, chomp down on each other's nipple. If you need to know who wins, I'll tell you (see below), but personally I like the suspense of not-knowing. It's a good, crazy (typically UCW) brawl nobody should miss.
Visit UCW here.
SPOILER
Eliot does his best against two attackers, but the odds are against him. In the end, Nero's backbreaker finishes him. Then, Nero orders Anton to follow up with a number of gratuitous body presses.










I like your take on the 2-on-1 scenario -- the two UCW veterans trying to subdue the new stud and prevent his inevitable dominance. I also blogged about this match focusing only on Eliot's peril and ignoring his Hope Spots (I love double-team moves). Of course some of our images, like the Full Nelson gut punch scene, are in sync. Check it out at: https://newtumbl.com/x_jqZP0SsUIPNg
ReplyDeleteThere are Eliot haters? How come? oh em gee. I love him! As of now, my fave UCW are 1. Reno, and close 2. Eliot
ReplyDeleteThat head stomp into the crotch is next level hot! Finding a lot of sex matches with Nero online lately. Not that I'm complaining.
ReplyDeleteFor me, two-on-one matches are either the sexiest type of all, or the least appealing of all. It depends entirely on whether it is two people beating up one or one person beating up two.
ReplyDeleteI have absolutely no interest at all in two people beating up one. It is easy and is not impressive.
But one person beating up two? THAT is hot. That is the hottest kind of wrestling match possible. It clearly establishes that one man is the alpha (which is so hot to me).
When the Brooklyn Bodywrecker destroys both Ned Norris & JP Riley or when he owns both Buck Koto & Devon Cade? Those were the hottest matches BG East ever did. Johnny Firestorm beating up both Skip Vance & Christian Taylor at the same time (or Morgan Cruise doing the same thing to Skip and Christian) -- also SUPER hot. Those matches establish BBW and Firestorm and Morgan Cruise as total alpha studs, superior to other men in every way. It is incredibly erotic and intoxicating.
But two mean beating up one man, on the other hand, establishes nothing about any of them as individuals. (almost any two people can beat up one person).
Honestly, I am baffled by its appeal.
The appeal is that the guy is sexier and couldn’t be taken down by one person but needed two people to be taken down. Moreover two people can work the person more than one person can and if paired well, they can truly sexually dominate their opponent
Delete