Mike Pope Slaughtered















Mike Pope vs Cliff Conlin and Scottie Nguyen, Hollywood Musclehunk Wrestling 6 (BG Enterprise)

The images of Cliff (in green trunks) and Scottie (in white) taking down Mike Pope (in orange) resemble images of hyenas taking down a wildebeest. Cliff Conlin does most of the heavy hitting, but Scottie Nguyen is right there with him the whole way. By rapid-fire double-teaming, they gradually wear down the muscle god, who is hardly a pushover. But the constant onslaught is what ultimately cripples then destroys the big hunk.

Pope is worth my infatuation. He's thickset with dreamy eyes and a perpetual pout, and his muscles are smooth as silk. But taking on both Conlin and Nguyen would overwhelm anyone. Cliff's rage, as much as his burly physique, is what turns me on. When he's in action, I barely notice Nguyen and Pope. Everything he does is devastatingly effective. His ferocity arouses me still after all these many decades. I never tire of watching him work a guy.  He's unforgiving and deliciously brutish. I can't think of anyone quite like him today - but he's seemingly an influence, if only indirecctly, on wrestlers today, who are likewise split between heel and babyface, 


Visit BG Enterprise here.

Comments

  1. I have this video on DVD, and on file, and it is by far one of my favorite fight videos of all time (and I've been following this 'world' for a long time).
    Very nice to see a giant like Pope fighting like this.
    2vs1 have always caught my attention. I loved every minute of the video, every attack that Collin and Nguyen made against Pope. The giant tried to counterattack as much as possible, but throughout the fight his forces faded.

    A wrestling classic! If you haven't seen it, you have to watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more