Mr. Europe











I'll be honest with you. I did not edit these GIFs with continuity in mind. I edited them with Andre Drapp's hairy chest in mind. For most of the match, Amor, a giant with greasy long hair and a beard, abuses Drapp, repeatedly ... and at one point shoves him out of the ring. (A ringsider with a lit cigarette in his hand coolly assists Drapp. So French. So 1950s.) The ref reprimands Amor, but Amor ignores him. The guy is huge, towering over Drapp, who is six feet tall. Rest assured, though, Drapp makes Amor pay for his abuses in the end, but as I said, my main mission was to showcase Drapp, a bodybuilder in his youth and 38 years old in this bout, specifically to showcase Drapp's lush and solid torso. 

I have a small, framed photo of the young Drapp. It hangs in the hallway to my bedroom. He died thirteen years ago this month at age 86.











Here are some photos of Andre the bodybuilder.



Comments

  1. Thank you. The first thing I noticed was the hairy chest which is now rare (if ever) in pro wrestling but oh so very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the gifs, kind of looks like Bruno Sammartino

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more