Wrestlefest 4


 vs

 vs











At BG East's shows before a live audience, I'm almost always rooting for the wrong guy, the pretty boy, yet I almost always get a boner watching the heel destroy my favorite. I don't get the same jolt when watching a match with no audience, which certainly suggests that the audience contributes to my arousal.  This is all the more confounding because I watch these matches with the sound off. I think it is the crowd's rapt attention and bloodlust that turns me on. 

Nathan and Dio are certainly pretty. Beyond that, they are exotic. They are the out-of-town guys. The guys with an air of mystery about them. I immediately idolize them. But they're at the wrong place at the wrong time, and the wrong place is the BGE ring, especially when Kayden and Jonny are on hand. I can't interpret my state of mind on such occasions. All I know is that a local boy trouncing an attractive outsider gets me "down there." 

Visit BG East here.

Comments

  1. I noticed there is a “Nathan FX” over on W4H as well …but it doesn’t appear to be the same guy …or am I wrong?
    Can anyone weigh in here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RayAtL, I'm pretty sure both Nathans are the same wrestler. At least I can't prove that one is an imitation of the other.

      Delete
  2. When I watched pro wrestling on tv as a youngster as soon as the crowd reacted with cheers to someone getting beaten up the harder I got. I don’t know if it’s that it coincided with the brutality of the action I was seeing (which was the main trigger) or as you say the bloodlust but likely both.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more