Big Muscles











Donevan vs John Bronco (Wrestler4Hire)

Fun match, two super-hot guys tussling for the camera ... and for our daydreams. Both men are hot as blazes. Bronco has the weight advantage and a hypnotizing bulge on the front of his dark-red trunks. Donevan's edge is his flexibility and speed. If steely abdominals turn you on as much as they do me, you're in for a treat. I find myself rooting for both guys.

The main moves - frequently repeated - effectively show off the opponents' muscles - scissors, crab holds, armlocks, bearhugs - less wrestling strategies here than excuses to flex for the camera, but I'm unlikely to complain, considering the beefcake on display. It's too seldom that I get to see two handsome hunks like these two twist and coil around each other's rock-solid bods. This may be a guilty pleasure, but it's a pleasure nevertheless.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more