Dream Fight











Eagle vs Loki, Lightning Match 3 (Thunders Arena)

As a kid, I would have loved having two big brothers beat up on each other for fun. For years, my secret birthday wish was to have two older brothers with tempers - my wishes were hardly ever practical. I fantasized about them fighting each other and sometimes turning their wrath on me. Unathletic and timid, I never counted myself as a contender, only as a bystander who sometimes got caught in the middle. Years before they were born, I imagined two guys similar to Eagle and Loki in appearance, temper, and build, and they were a source of my prepubescent fantasies - recognized some years later as my budding queerness and kink.

This "mini" match is compact and close to perfect. Eagle is the alpha. He needs no reason to beat up the boyishly handsome Loki; it's animal instinct. Loki fights back, making matters only worse for himself. The match seems, for lack of a better word, fresh - two ideally handsome young men taking each other on without breaking a sweat. Without extras like poses and harangues, Eagle vs Loki is straightforward and pure combat entertainment. It's almost a birthday wish come true.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. TA already has the shortest videos in the industry, so when a match is referred to as a "mini" match, it's probably not worth the money. Note: I believe they are also the only company out there that does not indicate the duration of the matches on their website. So when you buy a video, it is a crap shoot whether it is a 12-minute match or maybe a 20-minute match, if you are lucky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also find that while occasionally they put out compelling matches, they are largely muscle pose fests. And the talent now, while pretty, is hardly compelling to watch. I miss the days of Big Sexy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more