Grab Hold












Bronco vs Tanner Ripley, Muscle Beatdown (Underground Wrestler)

Bronco agrees to wrestle cocky Tanner to teach him a lesson - that he shouldn't challenge guys "bigger than you, stronger than you" (the last GIF above). Time will tell whether the message sinks in.  It's spoken in a slow baritone voice, which reverberates through Tanner's body like a gun pressed to the back of the head. If Tanner likes rough treatment, he'll want more. If he doesn't, he will steer clear of muscles like Bronco's.

Both men are hot. I like Ripley's taut upper body and bratty persistence. Bronco is solid as granite with a laidback approach to mat wrestling, preferring a slow grind over sudden lightning strikes of fury, especially in mat wrestling. It took me half the match to appreciate the combination of their respective techniques. Typically, I'm not a fan of this type of mismatch. I prefer watching equals battle each other, yet the heat generated by these particular bodies was not wasted on me. It has a big brother versus kid brother vibe I like. 


Visit Underground Wrestler here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more