Night Falls











Donevan vs Vinny, Best Oil Wrestling Ever? (WrestleFrat)

Get oiled up. Punch some dick. Pin your opponent. These are the simple, straightforward messages this match delivers. The battle begins in the afternoon, but when night falls, the floodlights come on. We see Vinny in the red briefs and Donevan in the orange, but in the shadows it's difficult to tell one from the other.  (Note: Vinny's the one with the beard.)

This is a slow match, as most oil matches are. This one stands out because, unlike most oil matches, it's dead serious from start to finish. No self-conscious giggles. No hesitation in jumping on a dude and landing a few forearm smashes. I like to think this is a grudge match, but it might just as well be horseplay between friends who enjoy a little rough now and then.

The match extends last year's two-part Movie Star Muscle but without the eye gouging and in slower motion, thanks to the lube. I like both, but this one hits me harder. I love the glimmering bodies brushing up against each other, rolling, banging, binding in the dark - though not so dark as to hide the fight. Donevan and Vinny fog up my glasses, and I love the stiff cocks and other classic vulgarities deriving from slithery skin and muscle.


Visit WrestleFrat here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more