Raw Recruits












Max Lorde in blue, Real Max K in red, TeeJay in yellow. Cam found them when he was scouting talent in L.A. The Real Max K appeared in a W4H match in November. These guys are rough around the edges, but thirsty for a fight. The competition is friendly but all over the place. I'm surprised nobody gets hurt. These rowdy boys are evidently keen on battling each other. I'm no scout, but TeeJay has real potential as a wrestler. Under Cam's wing, he might make it big at Wrestler4Hire. The two Maxes are worth watching, too, but I'm mainly impressed how the three of them recklessly pile onto each other - an orgy of ungovernable horseplay. I always thought there's a certain delight to be found in unpolished and unrehearsed rough and tumble.  There's nothing fancy here, but it's ferociously hot.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more