Underground Boxer











TrevThor vs Scrappy, Gut Punch Challenge (Underground Wrestler)

TrevThor and Scrappy trade blow for blow in this test of stamina. There's no wrestling, just boxing, and not even actual USA Boxing boxing. It's an endurance test - Scrappy plies TrevThor with punches - both gloved and hard-knuckles style. Then, TrevThor gets his shot at Scrappy. 

Most of the action is in the ring corner. Watching them trade punches got monotonous for me, but, then, I'm no boxing fan. What I do like - exactly as I thought I would - is the sight of TrevThor and Scrappy chipping away at each other's stamina. I especially like watching their bodies gradually moisten with sweat. 

There is a winner, and there is a loser, so this is not just for play. Overall, the match is limited in its scope, but there's an audience for this kind of interplay, just not me in particular.

Comments

  1. Thank you for all of the exhaustive trevthor coverage. Most beautiful boy out there.
    Wondering you’re gonna cover the brody merritt match against byers? Pleaseeeeee???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more