Beasts










Brody Fox vs Zach Ramos, Beasts - Catalog 39 (MuscleBoy)

Now this is what I call a FIGHT. Brody and Zach want dominance, and neither is willing to back down. This gets me HARD. I'm crazy about these young beasts, cutting loose like this, delivering a fight with no tongue in cheek. It's painful but not destructive. The boys work up a sweat before moving to the next stage - a hard cock sex fight - but for me, what we're looking at here in the first half is the draw - the sexiest minutes of the whole match.  

Sex is the center of any combat - it's instinctive, it's territorial, and it's animal. Nature makes sexually mature males (of all species) volatile and competitive. For humans, we're looking at a span from thirteen to thirty, when the urge to grapple begins to wane. Adolescence is the stage of life when young men are most aggressive - and most likely to be the instigator or target of a fight. The law of the playground - later the barroom or fightroom - is to make everything a provocation. (Females fight, too, but not as often and usually to protect themselves or their family, but young men will fight for any damn reason.)

In my golden years now, I still like a good fight, mainly grappling and fisticuffs. I hate weapons - swords, guns, bombs, et cetera: they don't feel like fair play. Instead, I think every home should be equipped with a fightroom, like the orange and black cube that's home for all muscle boys. Brody and Zach clearly need to let off some steam - and make a few bucks, too. Undomesticated old coots like me enjoy watching - sometimes hoping to be pulled into the fray. When the moon is full, we're all werewolves, I suppose.

Both Fox and Ramos are more aggressive here than they were in their previous bouts - Fox against Monstah Mike earlier this year and Ramos against Jack Dillon and Jesse Zane last year. Something rubbed off on them. These two beasts make me want to wrestle.


Visit MuscleBoy here.











Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more