Muscle and Sweat












This match knocked me out. I expected good things, but this match was more than I expected. I wanted to rent space in the video, be pals with Jack and Dany. I wanted sweat. I wanted to punch Jack and Dany in the gut, provoke them, get pinned to the mat. I ached to be caught in a side headlock. 

Jack and Dany shine in the first minutes of this match and get shinier and slippier as they turn up the heat. I wanted to pack my bags and move in with these guys. This is wrestling.  Man-size wrestling, replete with chest hair and beards. I love the stalled moments when both are locked so tightly they can feel each other's heartbeat. These guys would scrub the floor with my ass, for sure - and, hand on my heart, I would not complain.

At first, I thought there was no way Danywrestler could win, but then he grabbed Williams by the balls and temporarily made himself the boss. Then, Jack grabs Dany's balls, showing no mercy whatsoever. It's a slow-moving match, which is the only way to have it when grappling. You'll find no bouncy calisthenics in this match. A firm grasp paralyzes both the giver and the taker. Body to body. Hot stuff, incredibly hot stuff.


Visit Hunkswrestling here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more