Anderson vs Flynn











Max Anderson vs Connor Flynn, Battling Bodies 39 (NHB-Battle/Movimus)

This match is my idea of a tussle - a frenzied grabbing of limbs and heads that pauses from time to time due to a standstill, until, that is, one grappler finds or creates an escape route. Anderson and Flynn are masters of this game. Theirs is wrestling in its purest form.  They latch onto each other until one of them taps out. Then they start over again, accumulating points or gradually wearing the other guy down to a submission. As I have frequently repeated, my favorite matches are those featuring two of my favorite wrestlers. Matches like these tear up my insides because I want them both to win - but it's an arousing feeling to witness two super-hot guys I practically worship as gods attempt to submit or crush each other.  If I have to be torn up, this is how it should be done.


Visit Movimus here.




Comments

  1. They wrestled numerous times. Each match is compelling and different. I miss them both.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more