The Wrap-Up
Josh vs Vinny, College Jocks - Part 2 (WrestleFrat)
Part 1 of this match landed at the end of last year. It was a clean, college-style contest. As I said then, "This is not theatrical wrestling. This is sport." I referred to it as "grappling without a storyline." No babyface, no heel - a "friendly yet intense" competition. The yellow (Josh) and blue (Vinny) singlets return to the mat, but in underground wrestling mode, these get peeled off in the course of the match. Stripping down to briefs is the only attempt to pander to the lusts of the audience, of which I am an unashamed member.
The contest lasts a little over twelve minutes. I'm not sure why this match got severed from Part 1, eight months later. But I do love watching Josh and Vinny squirm and clamp down on each other's body. That part of the match looks legit. The writhing does not look choreographed, and although the ending does not come as a surprise, the struggle and frustration look real to me. I like this fight ... a lot.
Visit WrestleFrat here.










Comments
Post a Comment