Good in Bed







Dom9 vs Smash, Battlespace 156 (Thunders Arena)

More than half this match takes place in bright light. The bedroom scene is at the end. As good as the match's first half is, I'm drawn to the dark groping on the bed. Dom9 is, as everybody knows, a master manipulator of wrestling newcomers who don't know what they want. Dom9 excels in showing them what they need.

Smash is hairy, tattooed, with a body that's ready to burst out of his white tighties. He's ready to wrestle Dom, who is eager to get his hands on Smash. The action is give and take from start to finish, gradually edging towards the darkness. 

If you're going to tease rough trade, you had better have Dom9's muscle and knowhow. Otherwise,  you could end up in the hospital ... or worse. Dom knows how to handle hot studs like Smash. He has faced off against other roughnecks, occasionally getting a beating, but usually he's in control as he breaks in new talent. Getting pounded by Dom9 is, I suspect, a fast track to facing Scrappy, Cason, Loki, Bronco, and other high-end grapplers at the Arena.

Most of my college adventures took place in dorm rooms with the lights out. It was a regular ritual with two other guys, both athletes, unlike bookworm me, with an occasional "special challengers" for variety. These were some of the best times in my life, though they were centered in the dark ages of my resistance to who I really was. (Hint: gay.) Thankfully, I escaped the worst that might have happened. Maybe it would have been easier for me if there had been someone like Dom9 to rough me up now and then.


Visit Thunders Arena here.
Running time - 21:29

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more