Slimeball








Jason Anders vs Jesus, First to Cum (Kinky Kombat/Watchfighters)

Over the last year or two, Jason Anders has become my favorite heel in underground wrestling. For a while he was neck in neck with bleach-blond Mason at UCW. Both are unsavory to the core, but Mason lacks the sweaty Renfield hair. The two of them have no shame. Both prey on the weakness or inexperience of their opponents. Twice UCW threw the two of them together, resulting in the most visceral and unforgiving matches in recent history - here and here.

Jason is part rattlesnake and part coyote. I almost feel sorry for the muscle stud Kinky Kombat booked to fight the guy in this first-to-cum challenge. Jesus is the mouse in the snake tank. I'd like him to turn the tables and beat the shit out of Anders, but that is not likely. Jesus is a pretty boy and a newcomer. He's doomed - doomed to cum, which seems like a good way to go if one has to go. For me, comeuppance is the weak spot of this match. I remember the satisfaction I felt (and still do feel) watching Tyson the Hammer, Cheetah Boy, Lobo Gris, and Krush squishing Andrews like a spider. Maybe it's time to call Jonny Firestorm in to destroy this tick of a man.


Visit Kinky Kombat here.
Running time - 25:00

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more