Bump for Bump











Mason vs Jason Anders, Match 864 - Hump Match (UCW)

UCW initiated horny-as-fuck fights years ago, and this match, pitting husky new guy Mason against trashy veteran Jason Anders, raises the genre to new heights. It proves wrestling doesn't need big muscles and movie-star profiles to stiffen somebody's cock. And, mind you, nobody loves hard pecs and hard dicks more than I do. Two guy-next-door roughnecks can get the job done just as well and sometimes better than the gym gods.

In February, I recognized Mason's talents in his UCW debut fight with Axel. Neither is a Greek Adonis, but they sure do know how to deliver an old-fashioned bruising. Over the past four years, Jason has plied his opponents with the dirtbag villain gimmick, most notably in a grim battle with superstar Lobo Gris, who dutifully crushed the lip-licking daddy. But guys like Anders always come back for more - and thank goodness for that, too. 

Jason is one of the most amazing heels at UCW or, for that matter, in all underground wrestling. He loves to make his opponents squeal and loves it better when he is clamped onto a body going hoarse from hollering, leaving the victim all but utterly immobilized. For me, the payback Anders suffers towards the match's end is essential. How I do love retribution! Does Mason succeed in delivering the punishment Anders deserves? I feel my primal needs are met.

Visit UCW here.


Comments

  1. Just checked out the latest match of the newbie Mason. Mason has caught my attention and is one of my new favorites. This is a hot match against veteran Jason. Mason starts off the match displaying his flexibility with multiple stretches. Perhaps a challenge to the Yoga Master Jason. I've not watched any of Jason's previous matches but really enjoyed his wrestling skills and dirty heel tactics. He changed the rules midway thought the match. I also got energized by Mason's energy and ability to give back the punishment that was dished out by Jason. At one point, he demands that Jason call him daddy. Very hot match. Jason's veteran wrestling skills and yoga techniques against the husky newbie with masculine vitality. Beware the Newbie. HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about Mason reminds me of Terry Gordy. Big, husky and somewhat of a heel. My favorite matches were of the Freebirds vs the Von Erichs. I particularly liked Gordy against Kevin Von Erich. Something about a big husky villain against the pretty boy hero turns me on. Perhaps Mason will go up against Kal the Wrestler, Tyson the Hammer or even Zach Reno next. Southern Guy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more