The Freak Show









Freak Show vs Street Prince vs Tyson Hammer, Tag Team Beatdown 21: The Reckoning (Black Wrestling Network)

Here's a grand style three-way featuring BWN's hottest fighters - Street Prince (in black and white square-cuts), Tiger (in multicolored trunks), and Tyson Hammer (in blue). It's a fight for territory, and the brawl escalates to 100% savagery. Something's always happening in this match, leaving no room for fans to catch their breath - or blink.

The match was booked for Street Prince to fight Tyson, but Tiger barges in, fight in progress, blasting away like a flamethrower. His principal target is Street Prince, blamed by Tiger (rightly and admittedly) for the demobilization of Freak Show (look here and here for fragments of the backstory). As I have stated before on this blog, I find the BWN narratives complicated, perhaps because they are part of a continuous battle for power, each match an ambitious undertaking (think Dune or the Marvel Universe), and I don't have the moolah (or attention span) for the whole set.

Matches don't get more elaborately frenzied than this one (though I see similarities with individual matches from BG East and UCW). Whatever is going on here, it is h-o-t, and I am happy I didn't miss it.


Visit Black Wrestling Network here.
Running time - 32:08

Comments

  1. Just a small correction: Street Prince is in Black & White, and Tiger is in the multicolor. The Freak Show is the name of one of the factions in BWN. Love your blogs and thanks for your dedication 💪🏾

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the corrections!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more