TomCat Fight







Mario vs Armin, Mario Abs Art (WatchFighters)

Over thirty minutes with claws out. In the early days of this blog, I reported on male wrestlers using middle-school fight tactics - hair pulling, scratching, slapping, screaming, shirt ripping, etc. - sometimes called a catfight, sometimes called a sissy-fight. Mario Abs Art gives us a prime example of the horizontal martial art. 

I can't say why those after-school clashes struck me as so fascinating and so dirty. Jocks in a fight take particular care not to rub against each other's crotch. Possibly because they wanted to hide their hardons. 

The male catfight, hardons included, is a major interest of mine, which is why I was so happy to see Mario Abs Art had captured one on film. It's terrific, but I wish these hunks had adopted the BG Enterprise variation of "rip and strip," too. Both Mario and Armin are good looking, hot-headed, well built, and having dirty fun with an old-fashioned after-school-style melee.


Visit Mario Abs Art here.

Comments

  1. Amazing video! If you liked this one I think you'll really enjoy the catball fight of Diablo vs Joe by Doom Maidens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of it. Thank you. I'll check it out soon.

      Delete
    2. I've seen it now. Wow! I love it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more