Now Get This










Sir Dark springs Ivan the Bulgarian on us - and the hairy-chested hunk leaves me starstruck. His delight in tormenting Sir Dark thrills me. What a wild and wonderful debut! His eyes pierce the camera lens and leave burn marks in my head. Sir Dark counters but can hold the curly-haired young stud for only so long before Ivan muscles his way to freedom and further devastation. My hardon lasts through the full 19 minutes and 53 seconds.

The camera is at floor level, capturing and augmenting all the virile drama. Ivan wants to hammer Dark's shaved head through the floor and into the apartment below. It's been a long while since I got this excited over a wild man in white underwear, but the Bulgarian revives the pure and simple allure of tighty whities and tan skin. Ivan's eye contact with the camera is haunting, full of lionlike danger and caged vitality.


Visit Sir Dark (on WatchFighters) here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more