Photo Shoot Match








Bronco vs Chico XO (Wrestler4Hire)

The online blurb for this match tells us that Chico XO is a model, who shows up in the mat room, thinking it's for a fashion shoot. Bronco occupies the space, and Chico is confused. His confusion makes him raise his voice in an officious tone that riles up Bronco. Bronco won't stand for that kind of behavior, and he moves in closer, his eyes glaring at Chico.

Given the awkward differences in physique, the impromptu match seems to almost work. Neither man shows much facial expression - just the he-man flexing of muscles with a bored affect. I'm not bored at all as I fantasize licking the sweat off Bronco's body, and his muscles squeezing me like toothpaste, crushing, heaving, sweating, moaning, et cetera.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

  1. Please save some sweat for me to lick off (I’ll take his pits - or how about 1 each?!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more