Pantyhose Wrestling






Howl vs Diablo (Doom Maidens Wrestling)

So far these are the two toughs I like the most at Doom Maidens Wrestling. This is an early match for Diablo, when he was stockier. It's 2016, to be exact. By contrast, Howl (with the full beard) is slender. Weight should give Diablo the advantage, but that's not necessarily so, despite a strong showing in the fight's early minutes. After nine minutes, Howl is the man in charge.

Apart from the pantyhose, this looks like a legit fight. Tempers flare; the guys play rough; who can tell what's legit and what's kayfabe. It puts me in the uncomfortable position of watching two newly discovered favorites battling to the death. I exaggerate, of course. As much as I hope for these men's well-being, something inside me wants them to fight for real. When they do, I'm extraordinarily turned on. Had either been hurt, I would have been appalled.

This is a match (I predict) that I will watch 100 times before the end of 2024. This is just the kind of hard fighting that tickles my dick.


Visit Doom Maidens Wrestling here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more