Last of the Last









Muscle Beast vs Etienne and Axel Reed and Matteo and Marius, After the Tetralogy II (Wrestlingmale)

Wrestlingmale gets the joke, subtitling its ultimate ultimate gangbang on Muscle Beast "last of the last." It's hard to say goodbye to a wrestler who has fought for the company since 2018, a wrestler who is still the most popular wrestler in the company, a wrestler whose image is iconic. 

MB seals his fate when he attacks bossman Etienne. Immediately, Axel, Matteo, and Marius descend on the guy. Muscle Beast reacts with a few jabs of his own, but he is outmanned.

I, too, hate to see Muscle Beast leave and hope the "joke" gets some traction so that the last is never the last. For the time being, however, this is the last. That is, until it is the last again.


Visit Wrestlingmale here.

Comments

  1. NOOOO!!!!! MuscleBeast cannot be leaving!!! He is by far the absolute sexiest man in underground wrestling. And I was hoping that he would eventually incorporate sex into his videos. He cannot retire yet!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As TETRALOGY mean a four-part-thing I never expected another episode after Ep04. Than one day I discovered the add for it on IG...and I couldn´t believe it would be possible to encrease the torture for beloved Musclebeast...but it is ! WHAT A SHOW they/he deliver(s). I love the storyline of Beast getting furious against Etienne. To see him becoming manhandled that way is heaven for me. For me, he doesn´t have to incorporate sex into his videos. I mean, to see him tied up in those last minutes being tortured by Marius is one of the most sensual scenes on wrestlingmale...sexy enough for me. And, he will be back...for sure; - and for revenge !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more