Territorial











Martin vs Demir (WatchFighters)

Demir and new kid Martin are beating the shit out of each other. This is Demir's territory, and his first instinct is to attack Martin, spotting the newcomer as a potential rival. Demir and Martin tear into each other like monkeys with a box of chocolates. Demir has proved his toughness plenty of times before, but Martin poses a new threat - nearly equal to Demir in height and weight and, as it turns out, in hammering the shit out of his opponent. This kind of fight gets my knob stiff, and these guys hardly ever tap out.


Visit WatchFighters here.

Comments

  1. I just wanted to thank you for bringing Watchfighters to my attention. Before you reviewed one of their matches, I had never heard of the site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Canes78. WatchFighters was a fine surprise for me, too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more