Zeke











Meaty vs Zeke, Mat Wars 182 (Thunders Arena)

New hire Zeke makes a good impression in this sweaty brawl with Meaty. The camera relishes him and Meaty alike, and both men aggressively pursue a scorched-earth strategy, sweeping each other off their feet and fully exploiting the cramped space. A camera glitch or two do no significant damage to this fine mat war.  Zeke is cocky, confident in his ability to defeat Meaty. Meaty, as usual, is a force of nature, and the odds are plainly on his side. At first I was skeptical about this match. I'm not usually interested in big-versus-little matchups. I think this one works just fine.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. Who wouldn’t dream of being bearhugged by Meaty ? I think that wrestling boots would add some erotic tension

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you usually don't reveal the endings of matches but does Zeke win this match? I don't want to spend the $ if it's just Meaty destroying another jobber.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DON'T READ FURTHER IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS - Dear Anonymous, Zeke does not win. I spent the $ and enjoyed the match.

      Support underground wrestling.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more