Old Flame












Bass Wallace vs Derrick James, Arena 21 (BG Enterprise)

Years ago I was advised by a friend well acquainted with underground wrestling to stay clear of Bass Wallace. In truth, I have never been in the same state with Bass, but I can't tear my eyes off the matches he fought for BG and other underground promotions. He fights tough. He fights to hurt his opponents. He fights to win. And, frankly, though I trust the giver of that advice, if I could roll back two to four decades, I would, to get caught in Bass's clutches. I have a lot of wrestling idols, but this list of other wrestlers (see below*) are permanent residents in my erotic fantasies. 


* Some underground fighters I'd go back in time and take some bumps and bruises from (in alphabetical order): 
  • Doug Brandon, 
  • Chuck "Flying Tiger" Collins,
  • Cliff Conlin, 
  • Jimmy Dean,
  • Patrick Donovan,
  • Mikey Hanlon,
  • Lance Jeffers, 
  • Kid Karisma,
  • Mark Lander, 
  • Brad Michaels, 
  • Randy Page, 
  • Paul Perris, 
  • Steve Sherman,
  • Vic Silver, 
  • Swage, 
  • Bass Wallace, and
  • Wyld Child

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more