POW!











Gut Punch AKENO vs wrestleralex, MMA Sparring & Ground Battle (WatchFighters/Gut Punch AKENO)

Hot enough for you? Alex, who keeps getting hotter day by day, takes on slim, young, and virile AKENO in a demonstration of mixed martial arts that goes from punching to grappling to last man standing. The camera captures it all. I wish I could have been there in person. As it is now, I feel heat waves rolling off the mat. A part of me wants Alex to kick AKENO's ass and AKENO to knock Alex clean out. I get a taste of both options, but it's the final soaking wet finisher I will remember longest. It's not pro, but it is steamy.



Visit WatchFighters here.

Comments

  1. https://www.meetfighters.com/users/ErikOverSeptember 15, 2024 at 11:19 AM

    I'm impressed with this guy Akeno. He's handsome, has great shape, knows what he's doing and shows how he does it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more