Scissor Fight















Cali Boy vs Blake Starr (Wrestler4Hire)

This match was recorded in 2017. I assume it's been gathering dust sitting on my shelf for seven years. It features two extremely slender wrestlers at war with each other. Cali Boy versus Blake Starr. A good pairing, physique-wise. Blake is almost definitely assured to make SPAM out of Cali. He's chomping at the bit to do exactly that. The two of them get to work immediately, no fanfare, no big talk, just a speedy lockup and the game begins.

Cali jabs a knee to Blake's ribs, and both men fall on the mat. Blake escapes and rides Cali's crotch, twisting the pretty tits like the boy's a ham radio. Back on their feet, Cali takes Blake back down and slips him in a master lock, inaugurating a back-and-forth pattern for the rest of the match. Both wrestlers take the match lightly. They make comical faces and moan, playing to the fans watching this match at home.

It's sexy, though. The teeny briefs and washboard abs are ninety percent of the show. Caught in a head-scissor hold, the fighters writhe like live bait.

For pretty, Cali gets my vote. For tough, I vote Blake. The match has imperfections, but I don't get why I left this match in mothballs for seven years, 


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

  1. I agree that Cali Boy is pretty and Blake Starr is tough, but if you could only choose one to have fun and wrestle with, my vote always goes to Blake.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more