There's the Rub











Big Alpha vs Punisher, Get Intimate in a Wrestling Match (WatchFighters)

The Joy of Gay Sex (Silverstein/White, 1977) introduced me to the word "frottage" (i.e., "rubbing"). I was in the closet, so I have no memory of how I survived standing in the checkout line. I do remember the chill running up and down my body as I approached the counter. Though I was already familiar with the sensation, I did not know the word for it. Years earlier, a buddy of mine and I rubbed crotches while watching The Wild Wild West, dubbed in Japanese. (We were sons of military men, stationed at Yokota Air Force Base.) That memory sticks in my mind vividly, decades later.

Alpha vs Punisher is the best frot match I have seen. The main thing lacking is a full-on stiffy, but nothing is perfect. I'm especially fascinated by Big Alpha, in the azure-blue strap. He's the instigator and ultimately the victor. It's not a one-sided match. Punisher lives up to his name and pays Alpha back, but Alpha does it better. He rubs cock to cock and cock to butt, carefully ensuring the camera catches every thrust. Nearly every jab makes Punisher quiver. I'm reminded of not just my buddy but earlier the underwater fight of Gary Raymond as Acastus and Doug Robinson as Euphemus in Jason and the Argonauts. (Here is the beginning of my tug towards underwater wrestling.) That image frequently comes to mind and remains a boner maker.


Visit Big Alpha here.

Comments

  1. I just love your Japanese rubbing story in front of Wild Wild West …I guess that the view of Robert Conrad was fueling the enthusiastic frottage…I already told you but you are an excellent writer
    I like frottage wrestling when it almost accidentally intervenes in the scientific action…Just imagine Arn Anderson rubbing Dale Veasey…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more