Dante's Inferno











Dante vs Leandro 1 (Alpha Wrestlers)

I'm relatively new to Alpha Wrestlers, but I think I belong here. We have two wrestlers - one, Dante, highly expressive and cruel and, two, Leandro, the guy with the beard who soon proves he's no greenhorn to be picked on. Appropriately, Dante wears trunks designed with hellfire. Leandro wears a singlet and a beard. Both men are inventive and malicious, and they take few breathers, rushing speedily from one assault to the next.

Alpha has also reeled in Scrappy, Gabe Steele, and Tanner, thus showing the company's good taste. Dante is comically arrogant, smooth with a high gloss, dramatically expressive. Leandro is a worker, a dependable performer, equal to Alpha. The give-and-take action is seamless. There's endless body contact. Dante plays to the camera. His face conveys a variety of emotions - his struggles, of course, but also locking eyes with the camera and us fans on the other side of the lens.


Visit Alpha Wrestlers here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more