"I Love Fuckin' Pain!" - AJ











AJ Nasty vs Connor King, Prostyle Mixed Grapple (WatchFighters)

Any match featuring Nasty blasts off one of my balls. Double that as Connor enters the fray. My whole body quivers over this match - I am not exaggerating! - as these two equals engage in a game of domination and twine their limbs together like pythons crushing each other.

I've been an AJ fan since I watched him wrestle Callum at Wrestle4aFee years ago. The guy has natural charisma, best observed in this grinding fight with Connor King. (You should see King squeeze and pound Justin Wolf, here. That match plus this one might change your life.)

I'm fine with sex battles and wrestling rings and scripted insults, but I idolize matches like this. For me, the fun of tough, spontaneous wrassling is its raw sensuality. It's a schoolyard fist fight combined with a bedroom hump session - with or without cum. It makes my heart pound and my cock stiffen.


Visit WatchFighters here.



Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more