Licked
I relish Manuel Skye's every move, playfully mischievous, but sportingly antagonistic, and he is well matched against Justin Jett. Skye is the "Alpha Daddy" of Montreal - my favorite city in North America. Jett is Mexican, currently situated in London, whose only site I've seen is the airport. Jett is a mischief-king turned on by eating ass and, in turn, getting licked clean.
Skye has collected the most wins at Wrestlingmale - 11 to Jett's 3. He's favored to win this one, too. The chemistry between the two grapplers is strong. Skye has appeared four times on this blog, a measure of my fascination with the usually playful and inventive wrestler. I've seen Jett just once so far, in a four-way battle to determine who wins Airon Muscle as grand prize.
I think this is both Jett's and Skye's personal best, a playful XXX-er that focuses on the pair's intense pleasure in destruction, conquest, and other virile amusements.
Visit Wrestlingmale here.










Where is Airon and Mateo Carpin match?
ReplyDeleteCurrently slated for March 22.
Delete