Dirty Blonds











Jimmy Dean vs Trevor Bowman, Canadian Musclehunk Wrestling 6 (Can-Am)

The s/m dungeon master that Jimmy Dean would become is previewed in this early match in the old BG Wrestling ring. His bitch-boy Trevor Bowman, in see-through white trunks, is a master of debased suffering, as he further demonstrated in a handful of Zeus Studios productions. This is less a match than a slow crucifixion. 

I like early Dean best - pre-tats, as he is here. His Disneyesque face complemented his merry demolitions. He had a ballerino's ass and thighs. He could suffer beautifully, too, but his preferred role was schoolyard bully. I like him slicing into meaty Rocky James, a match I covered earlier this year, but Jimmy's best adversary in the ring and the oilpit is Dillon Reed.

There's something special about a cute villain. Jimmy looks boyish and fun-loving, but the fun he loves most is punishing innocents who know no better than to get in a wrestling ring with him. If I were a casting director, I would have cast him as the bully in any number of high-school movies. Lover of comeuppance that I am, I would have loved to see Cliff Conlin enter the ring after Jimmy chokes out Trevor and kick the punk's ass. (Conlin does just that in Jimmy Dean Wrestling Special.)


Visit Can-Am here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more